There is nothing I love more than a recipe that is delicious AND doesnt break my diet! Oh yeah, and….BACON! This recipe seems way too simple to be so delicious, but it really is super easy. I hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans (this will fill up a standard baking sheet)
- 1/2 lb high quality bacon (uncured if you can find it)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Rinse beans and blot them with a paper towel to remove excess water
- Stack bacon pieces on top of each other and cut into 3rds
- Wrap each bean with one of the bacon 3rds. You will only wrap it around the center of the bean. See image above for a guide.
- Place beans on the baking sheet. Dont allow them to touch.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is the perfectly browned and crispy.
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments section!